REGAIN strives to create an environment where regenerative agriculture educators, advocates, and leaders feel welcome and can seek and share advice freely. We have adopted community guidelines that will evolve as we learn how to best use this technology and as we receive feedback from members and partners. As a REGAIN member posting on the site, such as in the Discussion Groups, News, or Opportunities, we ask that you please be mindful of the following:
- Approach conversations and information with curiosity and respect, to promote and maintain a spirit of collective learning.
- Discriminatory language, hate speech, bullying, or other inappropriate language or harassment are not permitted.
- While we encourage discussion of relevant policy issues and opportunities, we do not allow campaigning for specific political candidates.
- Promotion of specific paid services or products is not permitted, except for the Consulting Opportunities board or the Events page. The posting guidelines of these pages must be followed.
- Re-posting of copyrighted materials is not allowed without the permission and inclusion of the source.
The Wallace Center or its partners are not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others; postings represent the viewpoint of the writer. Additionally, the Wallace Center and its partners may remove any content that does not follow these guidelines, or members that repeatedly violate these guidelines (with warnings).
Public vs. Private Pages
REGAIN is a member-only community of practice, with specific services and platform features only accessible to logged in, verified members of the network. However, there are some aspects of the website that can be viewed by non-members. Here’s a breakdown:
Publicly visible pages: Non-REGAIN members can view these pages and any comments/posts that are made to them. They cannot make comments or additions to these pages.
Private pages: These pages, and any posts or comments made to them, are only able to be viewed by REGAIN members that are logged into the site. They cannot be viewed by anyone who is not a verified member of REGAIN.
- Opportunities (including Consulting, Job, and Funding Opportunities boards)
- Discussion Groups
- Member List & Network Map
REGAIN is maintained by the Wallace Center at Winrock International and its partners for educational and informational purposes only. Wallace Center disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted to this group, whether posted by the Wallace Center or any third party. In no event shall the Wallace Center be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted to this community of practice.