Date: April 14, 2021
Description: Green Lands Blue Waters, along with co-hosts RuralAdvantage and Savanna Institute, discuss examples of leveraging NRCS funds to implement and support Continuous Living Cover (CLC) practices like perennial forage and alley cropping.
- Erin Meier – Director, Green Lands Blue Waters
- Linda Meschke – President, Rural Advantage
- Jacob Grace – Program Manager Silvopasture and Food Safety, Savanna Institute
- Green Lands Blue Waters Continuous Living Cover | Slide Deck
- Rural Advantage | Slide Deck
- CLS & NRCS Programs | Resources